Thursday, February 25, 2016

About Me Page



About Me Page

Pro Football Historian is a blog page written by Flint Given. I am an avid football fan who tries their best to watch every football game and tries to know each player, even players that might never touch the ball in the NFL field during the regular season. I have been watching football avidly since I was 11 years old. I currently work at NFL Films. Football is the only sport I mainly watch, in my mind their isn't an off-season when the NFL has free agency, the draft process, OTAs, training camp, etc.

I will try my best to inform people on prior NFL events that people might not know about. I love listening and reading about former past events in the NFL. Learning about teams from the 1920s like the Canton Bulldogs or the Akron Pros fascinates me. Even the first few NFL World Championships in the 1930s have amazing stories like the "Sneakers Game" and the first championship between the Spartans and the Bears. It's these kinds of events that I want to discuss in this blog. Doesn't matter what team you love or hate I will try my best to treat all teams the same because in this age many fans only focus on Super Bowl wins and not the championships won before the 1966 season. Hopefully you are interested and will continue to check up on my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment